Amazon Digital Day is the year-end savings event you don’t want to miss. Unlike Prime Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, anything you buy on Digital Day you’ll have on Digital Day! There’s no waiting around for USPS, UPS, FedEx, or Santa–which ultimately means you get more time with whatever you ordered.
Like the name suggests, Digital Day puts the focus on downloadable (or digital) content–saving you up to 80% on the things you use most. The sale, which technically started on December 26 (AKA Boxing Day), boils to a brim today with the height of savings reaching all new peaks. Through midnight tonight, Amazon shoppers will be able to take advantage of deals on things like popular games, new movies, Amazon services, graphic novels and more. So anything you may have asked for this holiday season but didn’t get can be yours at the lovely price of discounted.
For a sneak peek of what’s on sale, continue reading.
Digital Day deals worth your time
1) Start a new subscription to AMC Premiere, CBS All Access, ESPN+, or Showtime and get $10 Amazon credit
4) Prime members can save up to 65% on hundreds of movies like Incredibles 2 and Avengers: Infinity War
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- How to use Nintendo’s Switch eShop to its fullest
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
The post Blow all your gift card money in one go thanks to these Digital Day deals appeared first on The Daily Dot.